Berthai @ Golden Mile Complex

By | 6/13/2014 Leave a Comment
This place was introduced to me by my girl, located at Golden Mile Complex a place filled with thai restaurants, however this looked like the most popular among the rest.

I eat thai food in moderation, I'm not a huge fan but not a hater either. The thai atmosphere here seems huge with many thai and local people patronizing their store. The price for the place is also quite reasonable and their serving is larger then most thai stores I've been to. Well I've only been to the ones around sunshine plaza =/

Pineapple Fried Rice

This is what I order when I go to most thai restaurants. Why you ask? Well I've always yearn for that sweet, sour and salty taste that comes in this plate of Fried Rice.

However most of the place I've been to does not serve good Pineapple fried rice, most are just bland if not they just taste like plain yellow rice.

Berthai on the other hand struck my taste bud quite pleasantly, although still not to my highest expectation, they served it in such that it is now in my top list in Singapore for Pineapple Fried Rice. Costing you about SGD5 per plate, this is definitely a must try for me.

Dry Beef Noodle

This was ordered by my girl and I had a taste of it and trust me, it's delicious, they served it with thai basil and beansprouts at the side. Therefore allowing you to adjust the intensity of your taste. Although it might not look like much, but the taste alone will fill you up quickly.

Mango Salad

Everyone orders Mango Salad at a thai place right? Berthai's Mango Salad are filled with Mango Slices(obviously), onions, nuts, chillies, shrimps and topped with fried shallots. What more can you ask for and the serving is quite reasonable, however I'm not really keen of the price tag of SGD 4 for a plate for fruit.

Thai Ice Milk Tea

Well this is definitely enough said. Who doesn't order this to drink when it's available.

Berthai is definitely a place to go for a lunch or dinner if you are in the vicinity, but be there early as the place fills up pretty fast. I wouldn't go there just for the food but it's still a must try on my list of cheap and delicious thai restaurants in Singapore.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: